Fighters are melee warriors who use various weapons and shields to attack and bash their enemies.
Upon reaching level 10 you will receive a quest to take specialized tests. Once you complete Master Alex's quest to earn a promotion, you gain access to new Elite Skills and the Fury Formation. You also earn 1 additional Guild Skill/Buff. If you're not in a guild at the time of your promotion, you gain this bonus when you join one.
To earn your promotion after you reach level 20, you must overcome many challenges your Class Trainer sets before you. Speak to your Class Trainer in Waterford after you have completed the class change quests to receive your promotion. The server you play on may limit the list of available classes.
Changing your class opens up new, more specialized skills. you also earn 1 additional Guild Skill/Buff. If you are not in a guild at the time of your class change, you gain this bonus when you join one.
Your Sp automatically is reset after you change your class.
When you reach level 20 and are done with the class change quests, you may choose from 4 different promotional classes. To find out more about each class, click the link.
- Guardian: Specialized in defensive tactics and versatile with their shield, Guardians have the highest defense rating of any class.
- Warrior: Warriors are ruthless combatants who use devastating grab attacks and charge skills.
- Blademaster: While some fighters rush headlong into battle, Blademasters focus on using intricate sword techniques to thwart their opponents.
- Berserker: Berserkers wield a terrifying greatsword and boast the highest attack power of any class. While the greatsword makes Berserkers slower than other Fighter classes, they are still able to deal a tremendous amount of damage with their greatsword combos and blind rage.
Here are a few combos. You will also learn these through tutorial, and they will change for every class change.
- Bash I > Press Kick > Shield Bash
- Bash I > Upper Swing I >
- Backstep Thrust > Press Kick > Shield Bash > Flank Attack
- Thrust Kick > Flank Attack
- Bash I > Bash II
- Backstep Uppercut > Upper Swing I > Rising Attack