What is Character Overview and where to find it?Edit
When you press P, you will automatically see a pop-up window that's called Character. This is your Character overview. To explain what it is, we will explain the different attributes and such that show in the window.
- Name: Your level and Name.
- Class: Your Class and Artisan occupation.
- Guild: The guild you joined.
- Auspice: Auspice you're wearing. By clicking the magnifying glass you can pick a new one that you unlocked.
- Legends: The Legend you're wearing. By clicking the magnifying glass you can pick a new one you unlocked.
- PvP Rank: Everyone starts at Grade 14. Click the magnifying glass to see the Ranked PvP list.
- Arena Record: How many games you played in the Arena, as well as your wins and losses. Click the magnifying glass for a better view and see your Arena Points.
- Strength: Your physical attack.
- Wisdom: Your magic attack.
- Health: Your physical defense (this increases health, but I don't know exactly how much per point and such).
- Intelligence: Your magical defense (this increases mana, but I don't know exactly how much per point and such).
- Physical Atk (Right): Damage dealt by primary attacks and right-hand physical damage skills.
- Physical Atk (Left): Damage dealt by left-hand physical damage skills (certain classes may use this for primary skills as well)
- Magical Atk: Damage dealt by magic skills using the fire, air, earth, or water element.
- Physical Def: Damage taken by physical attacks. Decreases a same-level opponent's physical attack power by a certain percentage when you are hit. (763 equals 60% on lv26)).
- Magical Def: Affects damage taken by magical attacks. Decrease a same-level opponent's magical attack power by a certain percentage when you are hit. (709 equals 45% on lv26).
- Accuracy: Increases your chance to hit and decreases the chance of glancing blows. Attack effects are guarenteed on a successful hit.
- Concentration: Decreases the gap between the maximum and minimum damage for physical and magical attacks.
- Critical: Increases your chance to strike an enemy's weak point and deal extra damage. A successful critical hit deals 50% additional damage (70 is enough to deal crits often).
- Attack Spd: Increases your attack speed, granting more effective primary and combo attacks.
- Casting Spd: Reduces the casting time of your spells (for some spells you might want to up this, but usually the casting times are decent enough to come by).
- Evasion: Decreases an enemy's chance to hit you and increases their chance of glancing blows. If an attack is glancing, it cannot be a critical hit, no effects are applied, and the attack deals less damage.
- Glancing Armor: Increases the chance that an enemy attack will be a glancing blow. Effects of Glancing Armor: Damage resistance is greatly increased for 3 seconds, critical hits negated for 7 seconds, and attack/movement speed increased for 7 seconds.
- Critical Resist: Decreases the enemy's critical hit chance and damage.
- Move Spd: Increases your movement speed and the speed of certain skills.
- Defense Limit: Increases the durability of your guard. This is useful for classes which can guard (Q).
- Fire Atk: Increases the energy of fire in weapons and skills which use the fire element. Attacks are amplified by your Fire Attack rating (%).
- Air Atk: Increases the energy of air in weapons and skills which use the air element. Attacks are amplified by your Air Attack rating (%).
- Earth Atk: Increases the energy of earth in weapons and skills which use the earth element. Attacks are amplified by your Earth Attack rating (%).
- Water Atk: Increases the energy of water in weapons and skills which use the water element. Attacks are amplified by your Water Attack rating (%).
- Fire Def: Reduces damage taken by fire attacks. Tip: Air monsters are weak to fire attacks.
- Air Def: Reduces damage taken by air attacks. Tip: Earth monsters are weak to air attacks.
- Earth Def: Reduces damage taken by earth attacks. Tip: Water monsters are weak to earth attacks.
- Water Def: Reduces damage taken by water attacks. Tip: Fire monsters are weak to water attacks.